Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Years Eve

 Eric and I started off our New Years Eve party with football. It was the South Carolina Gamecock's bowl against Florida. We also watched some of Back to the Future during commercials... Wow. I hadn't seen that movie in a few years and the acting was cheesier than I remembered... But those movies are classic. :) South Carolina lost the game 26-17, and that was sad. They lost an important runningback in the opening drive and just couldn't keep up. It was fun to watch a game just the two of us though.


 After the game and pizza we went back to my apartment to play Mario Kart, do finger paintings of each other, take pictures, and watch 2011 come in.

Clearly, you can see a resemblance. :)


Not your typical New Years Eve party, but I thought it was a nice way to bring in 2011. Other than the Gamecocks losing, the night was pretty much perfect.

2 comments: