Thursday, November 11, 2010

Swordfish Cake and the Haunted House.

Tinille, Whitney, and I made another fish cake! When they came to pick me up they found this cardboard man outside by the dumpster... So we named him Travis and it was love at first sight for Tinille. He's a great listener.... We also made a swordfish cake! We used rice crispy treat for the fins, nose, and tail so it stayed up and turned out pretty amazing.


 Travis and Tinille. :)

 Marlin, the swordfish.


 The haunted house that took over my life in October finally came together. Everything turned out awesome and I was really happy with the way it went. The decorations and costumes were incredible. I'm still really impressed with the things my staff found to make it turn out so cool.  My staff and the Area Government members had a lot of fun getting all dressed up to scare people. After the haunted house was over, my staff went out to dinner in our costumes and that was good too. After all the stress of the days before, it was fun to spend time as a staff and just relax.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment