Thursday, July 8, 2010

Lake Powell

Hmmm. I kind of fail at blogging. Sorry! Anyway, life is ok these days. I'm a little burned out, to be honest. I have this "RA fire" that makes me want to do things and try to be the best RA of all time, but right now, it's gone. I don't know why, but I want it back! But 2 weeks ago my family went to Lake Powell, and it was great. Some time in the water and sun didn't fix everything, but it helped.:)


Cute sisters. :)


Mandy was so determined to ski!


Trying to wake surf.


Chilling on the houseboat with Aunt Sue.


I love Lake Powell!


Pretty Emily out on a ski boat.


Kyle dipped his hand in the water and spiked his hair before these pictures. He cracks me up. :)


No hands!


Last night at Powell.

Lake Powell was amazing, to say the least. I loved it. It was nice to get away from everything, relax, and spend time with my family. I don't see my extended family as much since I live in Logan, so it was fun to see my aunts and uncles as well as spend time with my parents and my siblings. It was a much need vacation and I was so happy that I was able to go!

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry....I'm coming up next week and we can play and talk :) and best of all get ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That will be perfect! I can't wait. I need one of our girls nights.

    ReplyDelete