Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Demolition Derby!

Last weekend I was able to go to my first demolition derby with two of my best friends. It was a blast!! You see some of the most interesting people at demolition derbys... Eric has a code word for some of them. It's whiskey tango. I'll leave it at that. But the crazy people are half the fun of it. The rest of the fun is just yelling really loud. It's like going to a sports game, but you don't lose! Because you just want all the cars to get smashed. Barbaric, I know. I loved it. :) It was also fun to play with Eric, Dani, and Aubrey (+ Aubs Husband and Dani's 'friend') outside of the housing office! We are ultimate friends, all of us. As the pictures show...


Dani and I are pretty! :)


Possibly the best picture ever taken of 2 ultimate friends.


Dani is REALLY excited to be in this picture with us...

2 comments: