Sunday, November 8, 2009

My New Favorite Thing...

Last year, I went to one Aggie basketball game. Yes, one. I sat near the back of the stands and got bored really quickly. I just wasn't feelin' it that night. When future game days arrived, I would be way too busy studying for exams or doing homework to attend- Though I would usually turn on the t.v. and watch the game in my living room while I worked.

While watching us win on t.v. was a good feeling... It does NOT do Aggie Basketball justice.

I have gone to the past 2 games- Not even real games, exhibition games! And I discovered the true beauty of Aggie basketball. I went to the first game with my friend Ashley , and her friend Beth saved seats for us on the 3rd row of Section F- The wildest section in the stands. Wow. I left that game in shock, and feeling SO good! It was a blast! There are a few cheers that I will not participate in- The derogatory ones like "Stupid stupid stupid!" and "You you you you SUCK!" But, I have no problem screaming, "AIRBALL!" at the other team when they are trying to shoot and throwing off their game. I have no problem being as loud as possible and showing my support for my Aggies. Being an Aggie basketball fan is amazing! I have been converted. I am proud to be an Aggie today.

The feeling when the "A" is a blue beacon of victory? ...Indescribable.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I the new blog Megan! And yay for Aggie basketball! :)

    ReplyDelete