Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Summer
You know what is great? Summer. Summer is great. And running. Running is great. Especially when it is to the Logan Temple. The Logan Temple is great. I used to think it is not as pretty as some of the others, you know, because it is made of brick and it does not have an Angel Moroni on top. But the first time I made that run and I came around the corner to see the Temple in front of me, I realized that not only is it a beautiful Temple, it is one of the most beautiful. You know what else is great? Well, Logan, UT for one. And flowers. And student wards. And firesides. And cheesecake. I adore cheesecake. And FHE. And campfires. And Bones. Now that is a great TV show. One of few that are worth watching. And books. Some of my favorite books are the Kingdom and the Crown series by Gerald N. Lund. Those are really good books. Another great thing is finding a job, but I am still working on that...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Megan Jones you are cute. And funny. :)
ReplyDelete