Monday, February 23, 2009

I love mission farewells....

......Except for the end. You know, that part is always kind of yucky. No matter how close you are, or aren't, to the guy, the end is always yucky. I went to two yesterday. My friends Jordan and Mike, and the meetings were both great. Mike is going to New Zealand, and Jordan is going to the West Indies. Both really cool places and guys!! But the ends... Yeah, yucky. Same as always. But you know what's great? Going home on the weekend and spending time with your family. Logan and I watched "The Fellowship of the Ring." I met Kyle's Sweethearts date Saturday night. (They were very cute!) I got to spend some time with my adorable little sisters, Heidi and Mandy. And I went shopping with my Mom and Emily, too. All very fun. Overall, it was a great weekend. Also, my roommate is twitterpated. Actually, three of them are. Marissa, Hilary, and Jess. Especially... oh wait, they're all really twitterpated. ;) It's hilarious! Blogging is weird. I never have any idea what to write. Life is good, but stressful these days. Lots of schoolwork and such. The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment