Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I can't believe I'm doing this........

So. Here I am. Creating a blog when I should be studying or doing something productive. Why, you ask? Because my crazy roommates ALL made them. Talk about left out! So here it is. A blog ALL about my life... who needs a journal? You know what's great? My family. My Mom called me today and we talked for about an hour. I loved it! During this long conversation she mentioned that my brother Logan was disappointed that I didn't come home last weekend. She was making fun of him a little bit, but it made me feel really good! It's amazing to me how great my relationship with Logan has been since he came home from his mission. Maybe it's because we don't have to live with each other. Or because we're just both adults now. Or maybe it's because I emailed him almost every week and told him more in those emails than I ever would have in person, and I got used to talking to him about everything. Whatever the reason, I really like the friendship we have now. Just another reason to go home when I can. You know what else is great? Strawberry milkshakes. You know, who orders that? When you can get something cool like a Snickers shake? But they're actually the best. It's a conspiracy, and I'm an addict. You know what's not so great? The Winter Blues.... yuck. It's freezing here in Logan. And it snowed a lot this week. Wet, cold, AND contagious. Fun, right? ...No. But life is still good! And I can't complain, my friend Kev is in Detroit... Brrr! I'm pretty sure it's colder there. It's also colder in Antarctica. Poor Eskimos. So who am I to whine? Life is perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment