Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Football and Pufferfish Cake

On the 11th of September Utah State played Idaho and WON! We never win. It was great. I went with Tinille and Whitney and we had a blast. I've missed them this summer and it has been really fun to hang out again. This year everyone is trying to get excited about football and the stadium was packed. We tried the "I believe" cheer from basketball and it was great. The only thing that was hard was trying to jump up and down on the bleachers... That was a little sketchy. I still love that cheer as much as I did during basketball season.



After the game we went to Whitney's apartment and made a cake  with a pufferfish on it. It's probably the coolest cake I have ever seen. We named the pufferfish Gary after Gary Anderson. I'm not sure if that is an honor or not. I think it is an honor... Until the part where we ate his face. Oops. Anyway, I think the 3 of us should take up cake decorating. We're pretty good at it. :)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment