After the reception and stopping to visit Dani's friend Shareese, we drove back to my house in South Weber and had a sleepover. My family just loves Dani! Especially my littlest sisters- They were so excited to have her come! We let them sleep downstairs with us and talked until pretty late. In the morning we had pancakes and played in our pool with my sisters.
Later in the afternoon, Eric came. We ate pizza for dinner and then took off for the REAL game in Salt Lake. It was fun to spend time with two of my best friends. :) We stopped at Eric's future house so he could take some measurements and talk to his landlord. Then we went to the Rio Tinto Stadium for the game. I'm not really a soccer fan, but I have to admit it was pretty fun. WAY better live than on t.v. And the atmosphere is completely different from sports like football and basketball. It's quieter. Until a goal is scored, anyway. I'll stick with my football and basketball games, but I did enjoy soccer and would definitely go again. :)
FUN!!!! Can't wait to see you!
ReplyDelete