Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sidewalk Chalk Art!

Well, that time of year came and went again. Sidewalk chalk art. It's one of the best days of the year for me. Seriously, I'm already excited for next year. Especially since Kevin will be back. :) I miss that kid. But Micah and I have had fun doing it alone the past couple years!

The three of us got started our junior year of high school when our painting teacher offered extra credit to participate, and we've been back again every year. It is always a blast. This year Micah and I branched out and tried a landscape... I think it turned out alright. We only had 2 hours instead of our usual 4-5 because the weather was bad, so that was a bummer. But it was still fun to catch up with Micah and do so some sweet sidewalk chalking while we were at it. I love the Bountiful Sidewalk Chalk Art Festival. :)

2010




2009






2008




2007




3 comments: