Friday, January 22, 2010

Funny Residents

Last night I went up to "enforce quiet hours." What that really means is, I went up and talked to my residents on the second floor for a couple hours and would "shush" them when the noise level got a little too high.

Here are some of the quotes from last night that made me smile:

"You're like the Hitler of our building, but NICE!"
-Julian

10 minutes later when it came up again...

"You wouldn't kill all the Jews, you would just help the German nation rise to it's full potential!!"
-Chris

"I like your shirt."
"I wore it yesterday, too."
"Skylar! You don't tell someone that when they tell you they like your shirt, you say thank you!"
"Well, you didn't tell me you liked it YESTERDAY!!!"
-Kylie and Skylar

"You're a dumb alec!"
-Chris

"Who do I have to kill to be the prettiest?"
-Skylar

"HOW is that a fire hazard?!"
-Julian

"Megan, LOOK at Wilson. There's a reason you think the Fire Marshall is big and scary and he doesn't."
-Chris

"WATCH ME! I mean... THEM!"
-Julian

"You'd be like superman. Except... Scarier."
-Skylar

Ha ha ha! These kids crack me up. I'm so grateful for my job! I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment