Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Life is SO good!!

Oh man... Life is crazy! I can't believe is has been over a month since I last wrote something... Anyway, things are really good! I am ridiculously happy, though tired. I am crazy tired all the time. As a ResLife staff, we have been in training for about 7 hours a day for the past week and a half, along with a few days full of check-ins. My staff is the coolest group of people you will ever meet. No joke. We ("Slickies" as we call ourselves) are all completely different, but our diverse personalities compliment each other. It's amazing. We are going to have such a fun year! I pretty much live in the housing office these days, and I am perfectly fine with that. Also, My residents are AWESOME! I have 13 more that will check in next weekend, but other than that everyone is here! I can't wait to get going with programs and such! My roommates are really sweet too. Hilary, Tiffany, Heather and I have had a good time in the short time we have all known each other. And Hilary is a clean freak like me so we are going to have a ridiculously clean year in our apartment- I'm excited about that too! And I can't wait for school to start and for the Fieldhouse to open up. I love the Fieldhouse!! Oh, and I have the tallest bed in the world. I have to jump to get on it. Awesome? Yes. Anyway, this is going to be a GREAT year. I can feel it already.

No comments:

Post a Comment