Friday, March 6, 2009
Ramblings about Spring Break, among other things....
You know what's great? Spring break. And my family. And South Weber, UT. And sleep. And no homework. And no stress. Oh, and hair cuts! I get a haircut at the end of the week! And wisdom teeth removal and oral surgery? Gross. We wont talk about that, because this blog is about the happy parts of my life. And I'm allergic to pain. And dentists. So... I'm pretty sure that wont be a happy part of my life. But other than that, Spring Break is going to be great! You know what else is great? My best friend Meg because she's driving me home and we're going to play all week. Except while she's visiting her Grandpa. I think I'm going to visit my Grandpa in the hospital this weekend too. So that will be fun. Anyway, back to Meg. She's great because we have bonding nights and we watch movies and eat unhealthy food and I'm pretty sure those nights are one of the only reasons that I'm sane right now because otherwise the stress of college life would have driven me over the edge already. The other reason she's great is that we can talk about anything and everything and neither of us like to overdramatize things too much so we get along great. Except for that one time. But we don't talk about that. And we both love Gilmore Girls. And gummy bears. And dark chocolate. And boys. And talking about stuff. And books! We both love books. And we say funny things. A lot. So basically, we're cool. That's all. And you know who else is great? My roommates. The down side to going home for a whole week is that I'm going to miss those beautiful, amazing girls. But it's okay because I'm sure they need a break from me already anyway. So we can all come back up in a week and plan fun parties together some more! Yay! I dont think there's a down side to this Spring Break idea. Whoever came up with it is my best friend. Except, Meg didn't come up with it... and I'm pretty sure they're dead because Spring Break has been around forever. I'm pretty sure. So they can be my dead best friend, and Meg can be my alive best friend. And everybody can be happy. Right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ha ha ha ha, I love you Megan Jones! :D
ReplyDelete